Operating Under the Influenza:
A Continuity of Operations Simulation Tool for Businesses
Can your organization survive the pandemic? Play "Operating Under the Influenza" to learn more about effectively planning for crisis situations!
- Build companies to reflect real-world businesses, departments, and employees
- Figure out how to deal with the absence of key employees
- Implement workforce continuity policies to keep organizations functioning
- Track the effectiveness of different workforce continuity policies
- If it isn't already installed on your computer, first download and install Adobe Air.
- Then download and install Operating Under the Influenza.
- Open Operating Under the Influenza on your local computer to play!
Brought to you by the New Jersey Department of Health and Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey.