Operating Under the Influenza:
A Continuity of Operations Simulation Tool for Businesses
Can your organization survive the pandemic? Play "Operating Under the Influenza" to learn more about effectively planning for crisis situations!
- Build companies to reflect real-world businesses, departments, and employees
- Figure out how to deal with the absence of key employees
- Implement workforce continuity policies to keep organizations functioning
- Track the effectiveness of different workforce continuity policies
- If it isn't already installed on your computer, first download and install Adobe Air.
- Then download and install Operating Under the Influenza.
- Open Operating Under the Influenza on your local computer to play!
Brought to you by the New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services and Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey.